1. New Lead Capture Processing
2. Setting Up For Trial Leads
3. Payment Allocation Update
4. What’s Next / Phil’s Rant / Thanks
1. New Lead Capture Processing – Phil showed a flowchart he created that represents how leads are processed after capture – for both niche as well as client leads.
To configure the system for trial leads, four areas must be addressed: Niche Profile, Client Profile, Blog Profile and Lead Rules Profile.
Briefly showed screenshots of the four profile screens.
Lead blog niche settings: remember, you can select a client or a niche, but not both.
Showed Lead Rules Manager screens and described how to set them and how they work. Also went over the Details screen where specific zip codes can be entered and leads auto-delivered to the client or clients within those parameters.
New feature: Members can now add multiple email addresses into the Client Details section for each client. So, multiple employees/designates for a client may now receive lead
2. Setting Up For Trial Leads – Phil showed how to setup the ALG system to auto-distribute trial leads. He showed the Client Status screen and explained the various settings.
He emphasized the differences between the pre-qualify and the pre-approve settings. Essentially, the difference is that pre-approved leads get delivered to clients, while pre-qualified leads are moved into the next stage of the capture/conversion process.
3. Payment Allocation Update – Reviewed the reworked Payments Manager functions. This function only works with pre-paid clients. It now works with partial and carry-over balances, allowing for smoother, more continuous lead delivery.
So, if a client has an existing balance of $10 and the cost per lead is $30, the lead will not be delivered until another $20 dollars is added to the account.
The client will be notified that there is a lead AND that their account balance needs to be “topped-off” in order to retrieve the lead. Also, any incoming funding is automatically added to and updated to the existing balance.
4. What’s Next / Phil’s Rant / Thanks – Members are asked to input enough clients into the system so that the ID Client Count and sample leads emailing functions will work.
Also, write up five client trial lead email messages, in sequence. and Phil will work on this with various copywriting resources they have.
Continue to identify affiliate opportunties that correlate to the niche. And also work on creating content for the niche blog that can be compiled on the fly from the blog into a PDF for the lead.